Your Pelvic Floor
… what is it, where is it, why do I need to improve it?
A way to reclaim your health by unwinding your ‘Ring Muscles’
What are the possible benefits?
- A sense of confidence and clear organisation and functional use of your pelvic floor muscles
- Improved co-ordination of trunk muscles offering enhanced stability, easier, more comfortable breathing, reduced tension, enhanced or greater feelings of wellbeing
- Improved bladder control, enhanced sense of genital function
Who will benefit?
Men and women who are curious about:
- pelvic tension, trauma or surgery
- managing back pain – recovery from surgery
- breathing-related conditions – as experienced with urgency or control issues
- stress, tension or pain in jaw, mouth, throat, eyes or pelvic region
The Hub @ Heal Dental Care
34 Tallebudgera Creek Rd
Burleigh, Gold Coast QLD
|Time:||12:30pm – 5:00pm
|Cost:||$87 Early bird
$124 at the door
|Save 25%:||Pay for 3, get 4th free|
|Enquiries:||0412 563 093
Click on the image below to download a flyer