Feldenkrais can help you:
Improve and maintain health and well-being
Have greater clarity in sensing, thinking and feeling
Discover how habitual posture can contribute to pain and limit movement
Learn new and easier ways to do familiar tasks
Improve balance, increase flexibility and co-ordination
Breathe more fully and deeply
Recognise and ease tension
“The aim is a body that is organised to move with minimum effort and maximum efficiency, not through muscular strength but increased consciousness of how it works.” Moshe Feldenkrais
Who can Benefit?
- People of all ages, from babies and children through to senior citizens.
- Dancers, musicians, athletes or actors with recurrent injury and pain or simply wishing to improve performance.
- People whose work may involve repetitive tasks.
- People interested in preventing or relieving stiffness, pain or strain.
- People living with difficulties such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, injury or learning difficulties.